msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Insurance question for stand alone msar units

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "nikkilinder@rocketmail.com" <nikkilinder@rocketmail.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Insurance question for stand alone msar units
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 07:54:15 -0800 (PST)

Una,

Great information. We have only deployed under agencies of direction
jurisdiction. We carry a limited liability policy which covers all training
activities, but it stops when an agency calls on us we work under their
policy. This is some great information, and I will research the archives.
Requesting members carry the additional umbrella policy is another great
idea. Thank you :)

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone