msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] TROTSAR on the news

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "T'mi Finkle" <tfinkle@erols.com>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] TROTSAR on the news
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 21:31:31 -0400

Thanks Mike.

From: msar-riders-bounces@lists.ibiblio.org [mailto:msar-riders-bounces@lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of Mike & Robin
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 8:38 PM
To: Mounted search and rescue

Good article and interview.  Our sincere hopes that it has a positive outcome. Looks like the area is fairly level and heavily forested.

Our last search was at about 4600 ft in the Cascade range east of Mt Hood, NW Oregon , in pouring rain, unfortunitly the 49 yr old female went out to commit suicide and succeeded.

Luck to all.

Mike Hattan, SAR Coordinator

Clackamas County Sheriff's Posse

Oregon