msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Horse bear encounter

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: ALLEN SNYDER <allendana1@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Horse bear encounter
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 19:57:26 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for sharing.  I am forwarding this to a friend in Whitefish, MT to warn him.  We have a draft cross I bought for MSAR in part because he is quick to learn and curious.  It would take enormous confidence in each other to do what Erin and her horse did.

A quote that came to mind:  Courage is not the absence of fear, but mastery of it.