msar-riders - [MSAR] Discernment...despiration or protocol...

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Karen Nesbitt <spanishequines@yahoo.com>
  • To: MSAR <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Discernment...despiration or protocol...
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 06:08:36 -0700 (PDT)

Responding to:

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 20:04:09 -0700
From: "Jorene Downs" <Jorene@CEOates.com>
Subject: Re: [MSAR] Circulating on Facebook....Re: Texas Fires
To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>

The Facebook request for firefighters sounds very much like a person with
ignorance of the process.

(balance of message deleted for space...)
--->>>>

Well. Jorene.. All I can say is whether it was ignorance of process or desperation.. the cry for help was in
that FB message.  Calling the number would have solved the problem.  I posted it here because that is the message I got from a lady in the huge  fire zone.  I also said, I did not call the number to verify the need.

Since I am not a firefighter and it was not something I personally would have responded to, but like I said calling the number would have cleared process up if that is something someone else would have wanted to do.  You cant go if you dont know.  And if you did not call, you would not have been informed with any details to say one way or the other.

I thought the post was worthy to pass along to the group for their discussion and their dicernment. As said, I did not verify the number in it and that was something they would have had to do if they were interested or able to respond to it.

    Karen

The information contained in this transmission is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or protected from disclosure.    If you are not the       intended recipient, do not disseminate, distribute or copy this communication.If you have received this         transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender and then delete it. Thank you for your                 compliance.   Please also do not forward without my permission. Thank  you.                                         1/1/11>

  • [MSAR] Discernment...despiration or protocol..., Karen Nesbitt, 09/10/2011