msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Opinions/off topic issues

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "hoofbeat@columbus.rr.com" <hoofbeat@columbus.rr.com>
  • To: "Joseph C. Huston" <jchuston@earthlink.net>, "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Opinions/off topic issues
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 10:30:12 -0400

Has it occurred to anyone that the best way to manage a person who seems ONLY to make antagonistic and disruptive comment is to ignore those comments...in all cases.
To do otherwise is to invite and support continued non-productive behavior and general and useless discord because any such person is not really interested so much in MSAR as their are in some other agenda known only to them.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone