msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Volunteers...mayhem???

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "T'mi Finkle" <tfinkle@erols.com>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Volunteers...mayhem???
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 06:25:25 -0400

Karen,

I can understand some of your frustration. Please note that the State of
Illinois has a very robust (volunteer) search and rescue
program with hundreds of folks who (like yourself), have a passion to help
others. The Illinois Search and Rescue Council is a
charitable, professional, and educational organization which supports,
coordinates, develops, promotes, and implements search and
rescue resources with the underlying principles of saving lives and
preserving property through its support of the National Search
and Rescue Plan, the National Response Framework, and Illinois Emergency
Operations Plan. The Illinois Search and Rescue Council
website can be viewed at http://www.illinoissar.org

T’mi
www.trotsar.org