msar-riders - [MSAR] liability insurance

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Ruth Hall, Galloping Breeze Ranch" <Ruth@GallopingBreeze.com>
  • To: <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] liability insurance
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 12:31:20 -0500

I am a member of the East Texas Mounted Search and Rescue.   Our board of directors has decided we don’t need liability insurance because the Texas equine liability law releases us from everything.  I know that isn’t true, but I’m trying to gather up information to prove to them we should be insured.  Can you tell me if your groups are insured, and why or why not.  Thanks in advance.

Ruth Hall

Ruth

  • [MSAR] liability insurance, Ruth Hall, Galloping Breeze Ranch, 05/23/2011