msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Rainbow Bridge

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: emboote@aol.com
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Rainbow Bridge
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 12:21:46 -0400

HI T'mi,

Our family sends their prayers and love to yours upon the loss of Ammo. He was partner to you, nanny to many, and comforter and confidant to those he touched. The piece of your soul that went with him was one that he also brought to you. In our lives we are blessed by many things, friends, family, but the horses that choose us, they are a gift.

Emily Boote