msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] MSAR Rider less Horse needed for a service near CedarRapids Iowa

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "T'mi Finkle" <tfinkle@erols.com>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] MSAR Rider less Horse needed for a service near CedarRapids Iowa
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 06:00:14 -0500

Dear Chris, Dana, Emily, Tracy and All,

I thank all of you for your kind words. Emily with Carver County Mounted
Posse has offer to assist.

Laurie (Trot-15 retired) will only be with us a few more days; her condition
is grave/DNR and she is on strong pain medication only. We are trying to get
things prepared for her funeral. I will let everyone know when Laurie has
gone home to be with the Lord. Sadly brain cancer (like Alzheimer’s) takes
away a person from your life twice.

I thank everyone for their support.

T’mi
TROTSAR Mounted Team