msar-riders - [MSAR] Update in Missouri

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Santafearabians@aol.com
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] Update in Missouri
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 23:45:41 -0500 (EST)

Title: AOL Email

Hello all,

Just to let you know.
After 32 years I have resigned from the Jackson County Sheriff's Mounted Posse. Effective Oct.1, 2010.
One week later I started a "stand alone" mounted search team. It has no connections with any law enforcement. Eight of my team in the Posse has joined the new team. After the new year we will push for a membership drive. The folks in Morgan County and Kearney Mo. are having a slow start. The leaders have not given up, I will not let them, they are good people with great intentions.
Hope all is well with you and yours, Merry Christmas to all.

Al Hale, Manager, Jackson County Mounted Search And Rescue

  • [MSAR] Update in Missouri, Santafearabians, 12/17/2010