msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] (no subject)

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "IRVIN LICHTENSTEIN" <ilichten1@verizon.net>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] (no subject)
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 09:13:24 -0500

Ohio SAR Council presents the 2nd Annual Ohio SAR Conference
March 5-6, 2011

Topics Include:
Integration of SAR Resources - Who Are They and What Do They Do
Electronic Mapping Using Google Earth and ARC GIS Explorer
Responsibilities of Non Profit Organizations
Understanding Canine Neurophysiology
Utilizing Equine Resources for SAR
Promoting Professionalism in SAR

Panel Discussion: From the Path of Destruction: Debriefing the Millbury
Tornado

Where
Maumee Bay State Park Lodge

Registration
Early registration September - December 31, 2010 - $70
Registration January - Feb. 28 - $80
After Feb. 28 - $90
To request an email which includes conference brochure and registration
information please contact:

Janelle Hideg, hideg59@yahoo.com
or
Nancy Vickroy, nvickroy63@yahoo.com