msar-riders - [MSAR] Re Thanks for help-

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Lila Corey" <Caballera@embarqmail.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Re Thanks for help-
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 22:40:33 -0400

Sorry to be changing the subject, but wanted to take a brief second to thank everyone who gave their imput on my backpack and contents for my Wilderness Survival and Search Mission last week. It turned out great. We ran maneuvers until 11;30 that night. I was exhausted but thankful for the exercise experience. Learned lots. Didn't get to purchase a pad to sleep on, big mistake. My boots, gear and everythings else worked fine. Thanks again for the help.
Lila
REDS Team
----- Original Message ----- From: "Una Smith" <una.smith@att.net>