msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] MSAR-Riders Digest, Vol 84, Issue 5

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Kevin Stokes <klstokes@qwest.net>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] MSAR-Riders Digest, Vol 84, Issue 5
  • Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2010 21:28:56 -0600

One of our members has a horse who lost an eye to cancer. He had qualified for the team beforehand. And after healing and some work, was able to qualify ever since. The horse and rider do so well that we rarely give it a thought. This, as with everything else, depends upon the individual horse.
Kevin Stokes
WCSMP

  • Re: [MSAR] MSAR-Riders Digest, Vol 84, Issue 5, Kevin Stokes, 02/06/2010