msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] MSAR training in Georgia

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "T'mi Finkle" <tfinkle@erols.com>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] MSAR training in Georgia
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 09:07:37 -0400

Steve,

I am willing to help you and you team out. When is your kick-off meeting?

Please contact me directly,

Regards,

T’mi

Ms. Tomi` Finkle

Commander

TROTSAR Mounted Team

www.trotsar.org

1-888-MSAR911 (for 24/7 Emergency Dispatch only)

Email: tomi.finkle@trotsar.org

301-412-5249 (cell)

3014125249@txt.att.net (text page)

TROTSAR is a 501c-3 tax exempt non-profit organization Incorporated in the State of Maryland

Mission Statement:

The TROTSAR Mounted Search and Rescue Team Inc. is an all volunteer based non-government mounted search and rescue squad. The Team's primary purpose is to assist federal, tribal, state and local government agencies by providing emergency search & rescue response and/or lifesaving activities for people who are stranded, lost and/or the rescuing victims in wilderness, rural and urban areas.