msar-riders - [MSAR] Correction and credt noted!

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Karen Nesbitt <spanishequines@yahoo.com>
  • To: MSAR <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Correction and credt noted!
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 14:57:25 -0700 (PDT)

Responding to:

Message: 7
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 05:39:23 -0700
From: "Jorene Downs" <Jorene@CEOates.com>
Subject: Re: [MSAR] ORV's etc
To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>

Karen, thanks goes to Tomi' Finkle, not me, for the prior posted
information. She had 25 years in LE . I only had 8 years as a cop and I
turned in my badge long before I became a grandma so my "legal" knowledge is
badly out of date. ;-)

Jorene, thanks, and noted!  Correction of credit to where credit is due!  Thanks Tomi'!

Note to self, make appointment with eye doctor.. reading glasses prescription is due!

Does getting old constitute an excuse for being ignorant to the law?  Just kinding....

Life and laws, are a constant upgrade.

The problem I see today with life is we have too many laws  and regulations and simply cannot be aware or know them all.  But if I am obligated to abide, then so to are others.

May you all ride safe.

   Karen

  • [MSAR] Correction and credt noted!, Karen Nesbitt, 06/17/2009