msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Socialization / Lippizans

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Tracy Helget" <helget@flynthyllsgypsy.com>
  • To: Jorene@CEOates.com, "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Socialization / Lippizans
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 05:52:32 -0700

Gypsy Horses, or Coloured Cobs as they are known in England.

Tracy Helget
Flynt Hylls Gypsy Horses
www.flynthyllsgypsy.com
785-770-2053
Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby, to be picked up and laid down like a
game of solitaire. It is a grand passion. It seizes a person whole and,
once it has done so, she will have to accept that her life will be
radically changed - Ralph Waldo Emerson