msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Pat Parelli and more

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Jyaniro@aol.com
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Pat Parelli and more
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 17:37:09 EDT

KUDOS to these posts. Parelli was teaching back in the 80's when I was riding under a Major from Hungary
who taught dressage in princeton. Remember he thought highly of Parelli.
I was taught that riding is an art and if practiced correctly will show in the harmony between horse and rider. This stimulates us all to strive for this ideal no mater what type of riding we do.

Karen, how lucky you were to see a live performance. That has been my dream to someday see that wonderful riding hall in spain!