msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Mounted Open Space Technician's Training Manual

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Doug Reynaud <dreynaud@openspaceauthority.org>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Mounted Open Space Technician's Training Manual
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 06:21:31 -0800

I hopr that the manual will be of help-Doug

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 7:55 PM, Una Smith <una.smith@att.net> wrote:
Recently, Doug Reynaud, with the Santa Clara County Open Space
Authority (California, USA), volunteered his training manual.
Here it is:

http://www.ibiblio.org/msar/dox/HORSE PATROL TRAINING Manual.doc

The manual derives some of its content from various of our own
documents, and the differences from those documents may be of
interest to you.

Doug, a big thank you!

(Several other MSAR-Riders subscribers have e-mailed me files
and updates for our website;  those are pending.  I apologize
to all of you for my delay!)