msar-riders - [MSAR] Welcome Pinelands Mounted Search and Rescue

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "T'mi Fi" <tfinkle@erols.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Welcome Pinelands Mounted Search and Rescue
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 11:49:44 -0500

I wish the Pinelands Mounted Search and Rescue Team all the best as they work towards their accreditation. If there is anything that our MSAR team can do to assist with your mission please let us know.
Regards,

T'mi
Trot Mounted Search and Rescue Team Inc.
www.trotsar.org

MSAR wrote:

MSAR-Riders,

Please welcome to our ranks Pinelands Mounted Search and Rescue, a
newly organized MSAR unit in southern New Jersey, USA. Pinelands MSAR
is working to become fully accredited by Search and Rescue Council of
New Jersey, under the sponsorship of Mid Atlantic Regional Search and
Rescue. All Pinelands MSAR members are volunteers. The unit has a web site: http://www.pinelandsmsar.org/index.htm