msar-riders - [MSAR] Helmets, Hay archives

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Karen Nesbitt <spanishequines@yahoo.com>
  • To: MSAR <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Helmets, Hay archives
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 17:40:55 -0800 (PST)

Here is the website to Troxel helmets.. they have also the western helmet now!

Thanks guys for the help on trying to locate the hay archives...still have not found the thread I am looking for.  I can remember it said something of the nature of having to do with after January 1st regs were going into effect or something of that nature... but just cannot remember much more on it or if it was just certain states or what..
Karen

  • [MSAR] Helmets, Hay archives, Karen Nesbitt, 12/23/2008