msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Inaugural Parade

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Marie Lester" <marie.lester@gmail.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Inaugural Parade
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 11:48:04 -0500

Our unit received the same notification yesterday, T'mi.
I was hoping that yours was selected and we could watch and admire you from our living rooms.  Can you imagine how many phone call must have been made?

Hopefully, MSAR  will be represented.  Given the President Elect's interest in all Americans giving back, I was hopeful that a volunteer community unit would be chosen.

Thanks for the information.

Marie