msar-riders - [MSAR] Ohio

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Lola Brohard c/o MSAR <msar@ibiblio.org>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] Ohio
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 01:51:20 -0500

(Another misdirected post. I think the mail server is using strange
headers that are causing misdirected replies. --Una)

I've monitered this site and learned wonderful info. I've been asked to
organize an search group for this part of Ohio. It would amount to approx. 6
counties Our Fd's are wonderful and first responders are top of the line.
Our teams as out riders would have a paramedic or nurse in each group. We
are willing and able. I'm just concerned about my courage to follow through.
I've learned a great deal from this site. Our terrain is rough, but we grew
up here, so did our horses. I enjoy hearing from you all.
Lola

  • [MSAR] Ohio, Lola Brohard c/o MSAR, 11/22/2008