msar-riders - [MSAR] High-vis gear

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <una.smith@att.net>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] High-vis gear
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 23:09:03 -0600

Wow. I have had such an outpouring of photos, I am so touched! And
exhausted at the thought of managing them all myself. But I have an
escape plan! It is called Wikimedia Commons. On Commons already is
a small collection of SAR dog photos:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:SAR_dogs

All the photos have been on Commons a while but yesterday I made the
category and put them into it. None of those photos are mine but I
wrote some of their captions, and some other people raised the color
saturation on a few to make the high-vis gear really high-vis. It
is very easy to do group collaborations there, once you learn how to
get around in the user interface.

There are *no* MSAR photos on Commons. I want to change that ASAP
and I am hoping some of you will help me do it.