msar-riders - [MSAR] LESAR's second annual Ground SAR course for 2008

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Dana Mc <k9preydrive@yahoo.com>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] LESAR's second annual Ground SAR course for 2008
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 10:57:54 -0700 (PDT)

Good evening folks!

I'd like to announce LESAR's second annual Ground SAR course for 2008!

This years course will be held at the Touch of Nature Learning facility near Carbondale, IL again and a quick thank you to all the TON staff that helped us last year and that have graciously accepted us back again this year!

We hope this event will bring knowledge to the public looking to learn more about SAR, train current responders in the area looking to enhance or brush up on their skills, and to introduce brand new members looking to join Little Egypt Search And Rescue!

We hope to have a good time, and while this is a very informal class, you will be challenged mentally and you should prepare yourself to be out in the woods from time to time as there will be hands on at various classes.

This course will begin Sat, Oct 18th and is approx 8 weeks long, meeting on Saturdays from 0900-1400hrs.

Thank you and we hope to see you there!

If you are with an agency, please feel free to print and post this for your dept members.
Or for more information have them log onto: