msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Cool gel neck bandana

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson" <cest.mon.virage@gmail.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Cool gel neck bandana
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:07:27 -0700

Oh, great suggestion.  I have one and it irritates me how the crystals move around.  And I love the make a couple for the troops too!

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 9:04 AM, Pennbo's <pennbo@verizon.net> wrote:
We made some for our whole family last year. They work GREAT. Easy easy
easy to make. We didn't have directions and they still came out fine! We
did make a modification to the posted direction that makes them better
for active wear- we put in some crystals and then sewed across repeating
this every 4 inches. This keeps the crystals evenly spread and allows
the scarf to wrap around the neck more easily. If you use these scarves
do NOT leave them soaking for toooo long. It makes a mess....LOL

And if you make some- make a couple for our troops too!

Chris