msar-riders - [MSAR] C.A.S.I.E Program

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: The Hitchn Post <hitchnup@msn.com>
  • To: <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] C.A.S.I.E Program
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 22:28:58 -0600

Sorry In haven't been able to respond back to the questions on finding the casie program, it was a very busy 4th with our mounted unit doing parades.

I believe you can download it by going to Win C.A.S.I.E III it is a search management program and is free.

Dave Lovelock wrote it, he is from the University of Arizona. He also has a web site.

If you contact him i believe they can send people to came and train your units search management personal.

Hope this helps

Pam Williams

  • [MSAR] C.A.S.I.E Program, The Hitchn Post, 07/07/2008