msar-riders - [MSAR] Dry coat in dog

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Karen Nesbitt <spanishequines@yahoo.com>
  • To: RANCH MANAGER <spanishequines@yahoo.com>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Dry coat in dog
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 18:46:27 -0000

Here is now a url to a forum where dry coat topic is now a topic of conversation.

http://pub1.bravenet.com/forum/68846337/

Feel free check it out to add comments there and read what others have sent!!

Hope your search pups are doing well.  After putting some baby mineral oil direct to the dry hair areas, our dog immediately is showing improvement!  But we are still watcing on her diet just incase it is food related as allergy culprits can be very difficult to weed out.

Thanks  MSAR again for your help!  Keep yoru information coming!

K. Nesbitt
Iroquois County
VMSAR
Illinois

  • [MSAR] Dry coat in dog, Karen Nesbitt, 06/03/2008