msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Not Caring to Share?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: T'mi Fi <tfinkle@erols.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Not Caring to Share?
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 19:46:46 -0500

Thanks Thor- I will be getting the MSAR PPP file to you and Una this evening. I will also try and get the presentation out to those who have emailed me tomorrow afternoon. Anyone having an email block (for new senders) may need to obtain the presentation by accessing the MSAR Riders Site or Thor's non-public site.
Howard must be new to the MSAR community and does not understand some of the liability issues that credentialed teams face, and does not know of our Team's 16 year history for sharing information with other MSAR teams. If anyone else has issues with the way I conduct MSAR business affairs they can email directly (off-list).

T'mi
TROTSAR Mounted Team
tomi.finkle@trotsar.org

Thor Burfine wrote:

Howard, I think there are other reasons, such as liability and public non
authorized access.

T'mi FI and I are currently in discussions on how, if possible to secure and
limit access to only authorized personnel.

Thor