msar-riders - [MSAR] SAREX 2008, Search And Rescue Expo in Southern Illinois May 16, 17, 18

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Dana Mc <k9preydrive@yahoo.com>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] SAREX 2008, Search And Rescue Expo in Southern Illinois May 16, 17, 18
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 15:14:26 -0700 (PDT)

Folks,

I'm proud to say that while the schedule is still being tweaked a little bit, the registration for SAREX 2008 is up and available.

Go to our site and download the clickable link for the registration form!

www.lesar.org/sarex08.htm

We hope to see you all there to enjoy the company of others dedicated to the same goal as well as learn a little bit while you're there!

Any questions, please email or call.

Dana McGuire
President, LESAR
618 697 2912

  • [MSAR] SAREX 2008, Search And Rescue Expo in Southern Illinois May 16, 17, 18, Dana Mc, 03/26/2008