msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Stolen Horses-OT

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: ALLEN SNYDER <allendana1@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Stolen Horses-OT
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 17:04:22 -0800 (PST)

Chris, I was just cleaning up old emails and wondered if the owner got Odie back?.  There was a chestnut hunter in Kansas City by that name and he was a nice horse.  Dana Snyder

Pennbo's <pennbo@verizon.net> wrote:
http://www.netposse.com/stolenmissing/missing_1/ChristmasFire_Odie_KSmay07.htm

Please help if you can! These horses belong to someone I know through
another list. She has just had a really miserable year and this is
almost the last straw. Her mistake? Trusting the trainer who disappeared
with her horses. Please repost everywhere! If the pressure is on her
horses will most likely be returned.

Thanks,
Chris Pennington