msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Help, digest anyone?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: ALLEN SNYDER <allendana1@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Help, digest anyone?
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 12:13:16 -0800 (PST)

MSAR <msar@ibiblio.org> wrote:
Please help me track down a bug!

If you subscribe to MSAR-Riders with the "digest" option, and you are
reading this via e-mail, please reply. I need just one or two replies.

A subscriber on MSAR-Riders has e-mailed me off list about getting no
posts from MSAR-Riders. The subscriber's settings included "digest"
mode; changing to regular delivery (each post separately) appears to
have worked around the problem. But where is the problem? It could
be in the subscriber's ISP, or in the software on lists.ibiblio.org.
Please help me locate it.

Mounted Search and Rescue
http://www.ibiblio.org/msar/

MSAR-Riders