msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Fw: EMERGENCY!!!!! First it was Horse Slaughter, now it's transporting for ANYthing

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Pennbo's <pennbo@verizon.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Fw: EMERGENCY!!!!! First it was Horse Slaughter, now it's transporting for ANYthing
  • Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 13:37:21 -0800

Irv- I did not see "soring" specifically mentioned in this particular document. Instead it says "sore" without definition. THAT is what scares me. Now if it is linked to the federal definition of soring then perhaps I can understand the use in this context. If not then it is another method for our personal 'property' to be removed from us without a real definition of probable cause.

Chris Pennington