msar-riders - [MSAR] Donations for IL truck wreck horses

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "David Skofstad" <dbs54neigh@earthlink.net>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Donations for IL truck wreck horses
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 11:41:27 -0600

    Okay, I may have started something I didn't intend to.  I should have known all you horse people out there would be ready to jump in and help if needed.

    At this point in time the Carney family is not wanting donations.  They are relying on the insurance company and HARPS to make good on their promises.

    I will post on this site if this changes.

    Thank you to all who have offered.  And Happy Thanksgiving to all.

David Skofstad
dbs54neigh@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.

  • [MSAR] Donations for IL truck wreck horses, David Skofstad, 11/22/2007