msar-riders - [MSAR] MSAR Training

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Natalie Perry" <shakana@kpcomputers.net>
  • To: <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] MSAR Training
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 12:14:53 -0500

Hello,

I am new to the list, and MSAR. I am located in Northern Indiana. A MSAR is being orgainized in our area. We have a training facility in Plymouth Indiana. Any helpful information will be gratly appreciated. We have applied for our 501. A number of members have law enforcement background, are ICS and NIMS certified, or  working on it. We have been in touch with an agency that will instruct us on ground search and rescue.

Thanks for any information you can pass on..

Natalie