msar-riders - [MSAR] Texas EquuSearch - Naomi Arnette

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Karen Nesbitt <spanishequines@yahoo.com>
  • To: MSAR <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Texas EquuSearch - Naomi Arnette
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 19:02:48 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

While visiting this sight you will see many faces of missing persons including that of Naomi Arnette of the Sadorus, Illinois search performed this  past weekend.

I find her write up to be very interesting giving her photo and description of her clothes last seen in and along with the team asking for PRAYERS for this family.  As are all the writeups of the missing along with their pictures etc.

There is the Amber Alert ticker, photos of the team in action and much much more.  They even have an application for members to join the team.

Well, guys and gals, I am thoroughly impressed!  A very thoughtful and well done professional site indeed.

GOD BLESS!

Respectfully,
Karen Nesbitt
VMSAR -