msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] ARNETTE SEARCH FOR LOST MOM

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: una.smith@att.net
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] ARNETTE SEARCH FOR LOST MOM
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 17:00:06 +0000

Karen Nesbitt wrote:
> We are not able to go My mare is fully retired now

Why not go without her then? Or maybe someone else will go, and can report
back to us.

Irv is asking for an after report. What scenarios are being considered?
What are the search strategies? What are the search tactics? What
resources are available and how are they deployed? What are the results?
Etc...

Una

  • Re: [MSAR] ARNETTE SEARCH FOR LOST MOM, una . smith, 09/25/2007