msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Search and rescue bill gets unanimous support in Oregon House

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Randy Nelson <randy@jackson-county-sheriffs-posse.org>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Search and rescue bill gets unanimous support in Oregon House
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 09:54:08 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, we been waiting for this along time.

Randy Nelson, EMT-I
Training Officer
Jackson County Sheriff's Posse/MSAR
Jackson County Search & Recuse
Jackson County, Oregon
Chuck Daniel <iwhound@voyager.net> wrote:
SALEM, Ore. (AP) - A bill aimed at improving Oregon's search and
rescue system got unanimous support from House members Tuesday, and
is headed for the desk of Gov. Ted Kulongoski, who has said he will
sign it.

http://www.oregonlive.com/newsflash/regional/index.ssf?/base/news-19/118108677351690.xml&storylist=orlocal

Thought this might be an interested topic for discussion since we all may have to abide from this in the future.

Chuck