msar-riders - [MSAR] Cowboy style western riding helmet

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Tom Howard" <tomh1963@jasnetworks.net>
  • To: <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Cowboy style western riding helmet
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 09:46:12 -0400

Wondered if you have come up a riding helmet for the western rider yet. I would be interested in on for myself. My daughter is in Pony Club, which is strictly english riding, and if I want to ride with her I would have to wear a helmet. I haven't found a true "man's" helmet anywhere, I've searched the internet for hours. Let me know what you have come up with. Thanks

Tom