msar-riders - [MSAR] Ohio Training Exchange

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Chuck Daniel" <iwhound@voyager.net>
  • To: <MSAR-Riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Ohio Training Exchange
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 20:24:57 -0400

This message is for Una as part of house keeping.  It appears that Ohio has a new yahoo group for SAR and fisrt responder training.  I have subscribe for now and will evaluate it over the next few months.

Chuck Daniel
KVMSAR
KD8EIL

Hello,

I want to share with this list some information on a new discussion list. The Ohio Training Exchange is a new group to share information on training courses of interest to those in Ohio's military, emergency management agencies, law enforcement, state, local and country governments, fire departments, EMS, Search & Rescue teams, CERT teams and other groups who need training. Membership is open to those who belong to any official department, agency, team or organization in Ohio, whether paid or volunteer. Members of this group who are on search & rescue teams may join the Ohio Training Exchange and bring back any relevant training to the SAR-OHIO list for sharing. The new group will not discuss search & rescue or compete with this list, but is to focus on helping different groups share information on available training. The list is new and regular posting of material will pick up in the next week or so.

thanks,

Michael Gates
Ohio Military Reserve
Civil Air Patrol