msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Advanced Scent Detection Horses

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Terry Nowacki" <wwfarm@wiktel.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Advanced Scent Detection Horses
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 14:07:00 -0600

Hi Valerie

In your below message, if you were talking about http://equinedetectionservices.com ,

you can contact me off list at wwfarm@wiktel.com and I will be happy to answer all your questions.

TER

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2007 9:46 PM
Subject: [MSAR] Advanced Scent Detection Horses

I ran across your site totally by accident and was blown away. First I know horses are extremely intelligent, the thing that was surprising is the state of Nebraska is actually recognizing their wonderful abilities.
I would love to experience what you do with scent and rescue.
I have no idea what the fee or your schedule is, but I think would be a well attended event in our part of Neb. S. Central and Eastern, if we had enough advertisement and coverage.
Please let me know your schedule. Have you worked with law enforcement in this area?
Sincerely,
Valerie Hinderlider   Administrator