msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] New Zealand Writer - info request

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Ian@modricusa.com" <ian@modricusa.com>
  • To: <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] New Zealand Writer - info request
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:31:20 -0700

Copy of mine and hers below - anyone with useful stories please email her
directly.
Thanks
Ian

Sandra,

I am copying this to the MSAR riders list server - I suspect if we ask
around there will be several useful leads for you.

We will ask folks to email you outlines then you can choose what best works
for your purposes.

It is possible we could also find some details / contacts of folks who
rescue large animals such as horses in times of crisis such as wild fires.

Regards

Ian Vowles
Commander.
Colorado Mounted Search + Rescue