msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Orange vests/coats

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Chuck Daniel" <iwhound@voyager.net>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Orange vests/coats
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 16:02:33 -0500

Chris Pennington>>>

I agree with the Cabello answer, they have a fairly good selection and sell quality outer wear for both men and women, although they are just recently expanding more towards women.
I know that we talked about this several weeks ago, but after looking at Cabelas Winter catalog I thought I would pass this on. Two of their products are now on sale.

Columbia Grouse X Vest Cat# nh-94-1925 Reg 79.95 now 39.95
Cabelas upland Vest Cat# nk-94-1776 Reg 29.95 now 19.95

www.cabelas.com

Chuck Daniel
KD8EIL
Kokosing Valley MSAR