msar-riders - [MSAR] Fwd: Horse-Human Relationship Survey

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Mustang Blue <mustang_blue_wy@yahoo.com>
  • To: Casey Mason <kckillerclown4life@yahoo.com>, wyoming_cowgirl76 <wyoming_cowgirl76@yahoo.com>, Jennie and John <roanie@sdwinc.com>, Debbie Sullivan <deb49horses@yahoo.com>, catherine_hartley@ncsd.k12.wy.us, Catherine Petersen <wyominghorsedoc@yahoo.com>, Ginger Kathrens <taurusproductions@mail.com>, Charlie & Rosemary Greer <thegreers@peoplepc.com>, philli301@aol.com, wy_saddle-up_riders@yahoogroups.com, Jen Sheets <sheets_2207@hotmail.com>
  • Cc: "Patrica A. Schubert" <schubertpa@ci.gainesville.fl.us>, onlymustangs4me@aol.com, John Holland <hollandtech@earthlink.net>, karols@vcn.com, Esther & John Clark <whctry@wyoming.com>, Mitzi Nevin <nevinm2@comcast.net>, Bonnie Oliver <friesians2@casinternet.net>, Willis Lamm <willis@kbrhorse.net>, Anne Larson <anne@wyopineranch.com>, Jim & Nora Best <jnbest@vcn.com>, markldavis@prodigy.net, Johnnie Forquer <jforquer@minico.com>, john@byan.com, Hillary West <godblessamericahmw@hotmail.com>, msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org, Stephanie Faatz <utahcowgirl66@hotmail.com>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Fwd: Horse-Human Relationship Survey
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 18:59:23 -0800 (PST)

Jo Belasco <jo@tapestryinstitute.org> wrote: Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 15:52:04
-0700
Subject: Horse-Human Relationship Survey
From: Jo Belasco <jo@tapestryinstitute.org>
To: "Jo Belasco, Esq." <jo@tapestryinstitute.org>

Hello,

How would you like to be involved in groundbreaking research concerning the
horse-human relationship? Do you enjoy talking about horses and the
experiences you have had with them? Would you like to discuss the
relationship you have with your horse, exploring different ways that you
learn from and about your horse? If so, then I invite you to take Tapestry
Institute Horse-Human Relationship Program's comprehensive online survey
concerning the bond between horses and humans. By taking this survey, you
become a part of new, exciting research about the horse-human relationship
that has never been conducted before. Unless you fill out optional contact
information, the survey is anonymous; we do not know who submitted any
particular set of answers. However, if you would like to be cited by name in
any publications that result from this research or at the presentation of
the results at results at the Voice of the Horse Conference, being held June
30-July 1, 2007, at Iowa State University, fill out the optional contact
information at the end of the survey so we can notify you if any of your
comments are to be used.

The survey is located at http://www.tapestryinstitute.org/survey.html . We
are trying to reach as many people as possible, so please tell everyone you
know about this survey. Feel free to post this email to discussion lists
and forums (where allowed) and send it to anyone you know who is involved
with horses. Spread the word at your barn, riding club, or any other horse
activities in which you are involved. If you know someone who does not have
Internet access, then feel free to print off the survey for them and have
them mail the completed survey to "Survey, Tapestry Institute, P.O. Box 97,
Harrison, NE 69346."

Thank you for taking the survey and becoming a part of history in the
exploration of the horse-human relationship!

Jo Belasco, Esq.
Director, Horse-Human Relationship Program
Tapestry Institute
http://www.tapestryinstitute.org

Keep'n the Spirit Alive, Happy Trails!
Lona