msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Texas

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: bonnie elster <elster530@yahoo.com>
  • To: jchuston@earthlink.net, Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Texas
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 07:36:49 -0800 (PST)

About 2 years ago, I began to think about moving to the Ozarks. I wanted to
kknow about the equestrian activities in different areas so I talked to
people via various web sites. One of them sent an invitation from TES to join
their group as a volunteer.
I thot MSAR would be a good resource for discussion.

Joseph Huston <jchuston@earthlink.net> wrote:
Una,

Do you personally know Bonnie? I ask since I know there is at least one TES
person on this web site and knowing how they operate, any thing said about
them may result in unintended consequences.

Joe