msar-riders - [MSAR] (MSAR) risk

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "David Skofstad" <dbs54neigh@earthlink.net>
  • To: MSAR-Riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] (MSAR) risk
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 17:00:42 -0500

Una, you made my point better than I did. Soldiers and athletes train hard
so that they are prepared for the real thing when it comes. If your first
challenge is under the more controlled situation of a training session, you
have the luxury then of taking the time to work it out safely without
jeopardizing the well-being of others.

David Skofstad
dbs54neigh@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.