msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] MSAR training

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <una.smith@att.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] MSAR training
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 09:24:28 -0400

There are several interesting side topics developing here,
which I guarantee we will revisit. But for now, I'd like
to focus again on my original question:

Should a standard re turning around in a confined space
specify exactly how confined the space should be? Or should
the specifics be left to the user of the standard?

Note this assumes (requires that) the user will create a
formal requirements document, with whatever specifications
the user requires. The user's document would be compared
to the ASTM standard to determine if it meets the standard.