msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Green and Green

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Claudia Labbe'" <campclaudia@atlantic.net>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Green and Green
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 22:41:41 -0400

As I have been reading (and soaking up) the info offered here in recent
discussions, it's a bit overwhelming and concerning when someone who's
extensive experience as Irv states: "I have been doing this for close to 20
years and I still think of myself and
my mount as green," and I have not even been able to yet produce a quality
SOG manual for review, least of all consider my horses, myself or any other
potential volunteers to qualify for our yet to exist regional unit. The more
I read the technical dialogues & acronyms exchanged here the more I wonder
if we can offer anything more than knowing our ends from our horses!

Claudia Labbe'
North Central FL DART MSAR "to be"