msar-riders - [MSAR] Texas Equusearch Katrina Horse Rescue Activity--article for Equus magazine

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Eliza McGraw <elizamcgraw@starpower.net>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] Texas Equusearch Katrina Horse Rescue Activity--article for Equus magazine
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 13:50:55 -0400

Hello,

I came across this list as I was doing research for an article I am writing for Equus magazine about the lessons the horse community has taken from Katrina. I would really like to interview anyone who had experience with horses and Katrina, as it appears some people on this list did. Would you please contact me if I could talk to you? Thank you very much for any help you can give, and please contact me with any questions of your own,

Eliza McGraw
www.elizamcgraw.com

  • [MSAR] Texas Equusearch Katrina Horse Rescue Activity--article for Equus magazine, Eliza McGraw, 05/01/2006