msar-riders - [MSAR] Stolen horses in CO

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Pennbo <pennbo@bbv.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Stolen horses in CO
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 08:37:37 -0700

*IDAHO ALERT FROM STOLEN HORSE INTERNATIONAL, INC.*
*WWW.NETPOSSE.COM <http://www.NETPOSSE.COM>
*

*IDAHO ALERT* *- Two Quarter Horses reported stolen from Meeker, Colorado, April 15, 2006*

http://www.netposse.com/stolenmissing/stolenmissingimg/2horsesMeekerCOstolenApr06.htm

This is not the kind of Easter morning a horse owner wants to wake up to!

Please visit the Comet and Chief's webpage at Stolen Horse International and help
these sisters get their beloved horses back. A flyer and pictures will be available
later, we are currently waiting for the pictures to arrive at SHI. Time is wasting on these two horses. Please check the site and get the information that you need to keep an eye out at auctions, feedlots and pastures.

first horses name: *Yolo Chief* – Mary Ann, owner
identifiable characteristics: *TWO BRANDS*
breed: Quarter Horse
sex: gelding color: bay age: 14

second horses name: *Comet* – Pauline, owner
*Very sentimental in value. Last horse my dad owned before he died.
*breed: Quarter Horse / Palomino
sex: mare color: palomino age: 27

Contact Pauline and let her know you are here to support her as a NetPosse volunteer. This small gesture helps the victims so much. Send this notice to your friends, list groups, associations and ask them to do the same.

email: prwilber@yahoo.com <mailto:prwilber@yahoo.com> OR pwilber@troutlaw.com <mailto:pwilber@troutlaw.com>

Go to the site and check out the descriptions of Chief and Comet. Remember, these horses can be anywhere!!!

If you have questions concerning this email contact acknetpossevol@aol.com <mailto:acknetpossevol@aol.com> or stolenhorse@netposse.com <mailto:stolenhorse@netposse.com>

Debi Metcalfe
Stolen Horse International, Inc.
704-484-2165
www.netposse.com <http://www.netposse.com/>
Home of Idaho Alerts for missing horses & NetPosse Volunteer Network

  • [MSAR] Stolen horses in CO, Pennbo, 04/18/2006