msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Log your hours?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Paul" <pfleming@nwlink.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Log your hours?
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:48:13 -0800

Una,

We have been doing this for years. We use the total our man hours, man with horse, and miles driven off out unit activity reports. We use the US Government mileage figure and price our time at about $20 per hour and with Horses at $27. It is amazing the dollar value of free services to the county MSAR provides. We make sure anybody who is anybody gets an FYI copy.

Paul Fleming
----- Original Message ----- From: "Una Smith" <una.smith@att.net>